Results 1 to 10 of 77

Thread: Hey Pac-Man...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Pac-Man...

    Uh-Oh! They are saying dinosaurs were on Noahs Ark.



    Link

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    It's now official:
    Noah > Chuck Norris
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    LOL...according to modern equliavents of the specifications of the Ark's size....that is virtually impossible...must've had a couple mini T-rex's and made the brontosauruses swim.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh-Oh! They are saying dinosaurs were on Noahs Ark.



    Link </div></div>


    Do you believe that?
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  5. #5
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh-Oh! They are saying dinosaurs were on Noahs Ark.



    Link </div></div>


    Do you believe that?</div></div>

    If it can be proven with scientific facts, I don't see why we shouldn't. Just my opinion.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: weedeater</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh-Oh! They are saying dinosaurs were on Noahs Ark.



    Link </div></div>

    Respectfully, it will not be proven.


    Do you believe that?</div></div>

    If it can be proven with scientific facts, I don't see why we shouldn't. Just my opinion. </div></div>
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  7. #7
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    Stop the presses--tell the scientists to go home--Pac-eater just said this won't ever be proven scientifically. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

    It may or may not be proven, but you saying that it won't be is like an ostrich w/it's head in the sand. If it ever is proven, I'd like to see your excuse then.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop the presses--tell the scientists to go home--Pac-eater just said this won't ever be proven scientifically. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

    It may or may not be proven, but you saying that it won't be is like an ostrich w/it's head in the sand. If it ever is proven, I'd like to see your excuse then. </div></div>


    It will not, then I would like to see your excuse then.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

  9. #9
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Pac-Man...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stop the presses--tell the scientists to go home--Pac-eater just said this won't ever be proven scientifically. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

    It may or may not be proven, but you saying that it won't be is like an ostrich w/it's head in the sand. If it ever is proven, I'd like to see your excuse then. </div></div>

    Okay,lets see if you can understand this: When I say it will not be proven, I actually really believe that, or I would not have said it. If you think it will, then that is what you believe. Hey we believe 2 different things it seems. What is wrong with that? I wish you had a better outlook and attitude on things, but see that is just how I see it from this side of the fence.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •